On May 14th and 15th, 2014, join community and economic development professionals, lenders, public officials, developers, planners, and others passionate about building and sustaining healthy, vibrant, and sustainable communities for the Fourth Annual Community Development Summit.
This year’s theme is Reaching Across Boundaries. Sessions and workshops will highlight cross-sector and regional collaboration in community planning, land recycling, affordable housing, transit-oriented development, and neighborhood revitalization.
The Summit will feature:
- Nationally renowned, dynamic keynote speakers
- Workshops and panels on topics built around the policies, programs, and practices that help make vibrant, healthy, complete communities
- Built-in networking time to reconnect with friends and colleagues and meet innovative practitioners in the field from across the country, including a reception featuring hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- Mobile workshops highlighting revitalization efforts throughout Greater Pittsburgh
- An annual member meeting and awards ceremony honoring community leaders.
The Community Development Summit is brought to you by PCRG in collaboration with the Urban Land Institute – Pittsburgh District Council.
Dates to Remember:
April 18, 2014
- Early Bird Registration Ends
- Last Day for Refunds
May 7, 2014
- Registration Cut-off
May 14 & 15, 2014
- Annual Community Development Summit