On May 12 and 13, 2015, join community and economic development professionals, lenders, public officials, developers, planners, and others passionate about building and sustaining healthy, vibrant, and sustainable communities for the Fifth Annual Community Development Summit. This year’s theme is Physical Places and Social Spaces. Sessions and workshops will highlight cross-sector and regional collaboration in community planning, land recycling, affordable housing, transit-oriented development, and neighborhood revitalization.
The Summit will feature:
- Nationally renowned, dynamic keynote speakers: Tamar Shapiro and Paul Farmer
- Workshops and panels on topics built around the policies, programs, and practices that help make vibrant, healthy, complete communities
- Built-in networking time to reconnect with friends and colleagues and meet innovative practitioners in the field from across the country, including a reception featuring hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- Mobile workshops highlighting revitalization efforts throughout Greater Pittsburgh
- An annual member meeting and awards ceremony honoring community leaders
The Community Development Summit is brought to you by PCRG in collaboration with the Urban Land Institute – Pittsburgh District Council.
Dates to Remember:
- Early Bird Registration Ends
- Last Day for Refunds
- Registration Cut-off
May 12 & 13
- Annual Community Development Summit