PCRG’s Third Annual Community Development Summit
25 Years of Building Complete Communities
On May 21-22, 2013, join community and economic development professionals, lenders, public officials, developers, architects, planners, researchers, neighborhood volunteers, and others passionate about rebuilding and sustaining healthy, vibrant, and sustainable communities for PCRG’s Third Annual Community Development Summit.
Be part of the difference as more than 500 individuals from across the country come together to explore new ideas and emerging themes in organizational development, community planning, land recycling, affordable housing, transit-oriented development, and neighborhood revitalization.
The Summit Will Feature:
- Nationally renowned, dynamic keynote speakers
- Lynn M. Ross, AICP, Executive Director, Urban Land Institute Terwilliger Center for Housing
- Mitchell J. Silver, AICP, PP, Chief Planning & Development Officer, Raleigh, NC and President, American Planning Association
- Workshops and panels on topics built around the policies, programs, and practices that help make vibrant, healthy, complete communities
- Built-in networking time to reconnect with friends and colleagues and meet innovative practitioners in the field from across the country
- An First Niagara Networking Reception featuring hors d’oeuvres, drinks, musical entertainment, and an awards ceremony honoring neighborhood leaders.
New for 2013, we will offer four mobile workshops highlighting revitalization efforts in Pittsburgh neighborhoods. The Third Annual Community Development Summit coincides with PCRG’s 25th anniversary. Please plan on joining us on Tuesday evening for the Opportunity Networking Reception, where we will celebrate 25 years of Building Complete Communities.
The Third Annual Community Development Summit is brought to you by the Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group (PCRG) in collaboration with the Urban Land Institute – Pittsburgh District Council.
|Dates to Remember||Description|
|November 16, 2012||Call for Presenters Issued|
|January 18, 2013||Call for Presenters Closes|
|February 22, 2013||All Presenters Notified|
|February 25, 2013||Online Registration Opens|
|April 12, 2013||Sponsorship Deadline|
|April 12, 2013||Awards Nomination Deadline|
|April 12, 2013||Advertising Deadline|
|April 19, 2013||Early Bird Registration Ends
Last Day for Refunds
|May 13, 2013||Registration Cut-Off|
|May 21, 2013||Mobile Workshops
First Niagara Networking Reception
|May 22, 2013||Annual Community Development Summit|