The Community Development Summit is made possible by the financial contributions of friends, partners, and supporters of neighborhood revitalization across the region. There are a variety of opportunities to contribute to the Summit at any level. Large corporations and small nonprofits alike will find a level of support to fit their budgets. Consider sponsoring the summit or advertising in the program book today!
Become a Sponsor
Your tax-deductible contribution allows PCRG to attract dynamic keynote speakers; to feature high-quality breakout sessions; to provide workshops highlighting innovations and best practices in community revitalization; and to offer discounted registration rates to students and nonprofits.
As a sponsor, you will receive:
- Access to more than 600 community development professionals, lenders, elected officials and non-profit and for-profit developers from throughout the multi-state region;
- Exceptional exposure to your target audience through email blasts, web and social media marketing, and print marketing materials;
- A full booth in the Exhibitor Hall;
- Up to 10 complimentary registrations for the Summit;
- A full-color advertisement in the program book;
- Your company’s name and logo in the Summit brochure and program book;
- Built-in networking time during breaks, meals, and a cocktail hour.
For more information on sponsorship levels and benefits, visit the sponsorship page.
Advertise in the Program Book
Advertising in the program book is an excellent way to market your services to your target audience or to advertise your local business to Summit attendees. Advertising is also a great way for PCRG members and nonprofit and university partners to show support for the Summit.