The Summit has grown to be the premier community and economic development convening for our region and its success is deeply credited to our sponsors. Your tax-deductible contribution allows us to attract dynamic keynote speakers; to feature relevant, timely, and high-quality breakout sessions; to offer workshops highlighting innovations and best practices in community revitalization; and to offer discounted registration rates to students and nonprofits.
As a sponsor, you will receive:
- Access to more than 600 community development professionals, lenders, elected officials and non-profit and for-profit developers from throughout the multi-state region;
- Exceptional exposure to your target audience through email blasts, web and social media marketing, and print marketing materials;
- A full booth in the Exhibitor Hall;
- Up to 10 complimentary registrations for the Summit;
- A full-color advertisement in the program book;
- Your company’s name and logo in the Summit brochure and program book;
- Built-in networking time during breaks, meals, and a cocktail hour.
Sponsors have the potential to reach:
- 272,000 views and engagements from PCRG’s online media presence
- 8,000 per month from email blasts
- 6,000 from Save the Date distribution
- 4,000 from Summit brochure distribution
- 600 attendees from the nonprofit, lending, and consulting industries, and state and local government institutions.
The benefits associated with each level of sponsorship are outlined in the following matrix. Click on the matrix to view a larger version. Download the full sponsor package here.
Coffee Break Sponsor [additional $1,500]
One sponsor is able to enjoy this added value in addition to the benefits at a level already committed to above. This level will be the exclusive coffee break sponsor for one of the Summit intermissions. Distinguished signage of recognition will be displayed at this popular station.
Sponsorship & Advertising Guide
Download the Sponsor Packet here. Sponsorship forms may be filled out returned by mail or email.
Checks should be made out to “PCRG”. All sponsor forms and checks should be received by March 17, 2017 in order for your company’s logo to be included in the conference brochure. Sponsorships received after March 17 will still be acknowledged on the website and in the program book.
Any questions on sponsorship can be addressed to Ernie Hogan at (412) 391-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.